Saturday, February 28, 2009

busy

This week has been a really busy week! Myy parents went to Florida and my sisters and I went to North Platte the week that my parents were gone to Florida.My sisters and I skiped a whole week of school this week because we were in North Platte. My parents got back from Florida on Thursday night and came and got my sisters ans I from North Platte on friday and took us back to our house.Friday it snowed most of our way to my house.The 3 hour trip it took was my boringst one that I have taken because my ipod was not charged because my uncles and I used it to much when I was in North Platte. And when one of my uncles tried to charge it did not charge.SoI had along boring ride to my house in.

1 comment:

javamamma said...

Yes it was a very busy week! Did you get your ipod charged because we have another drive coming up Wednesday night? :)