skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, January 17, 2009
my daddy comes home in 4 days i am so exited
1 comment:
javamamma
said...
Me too! Can't wait.
January 17, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crafty Chick's Life
About Me
crafty chick
I am 10 years old. I would like to be a teacher when I grown up. I have a family of 5 - 2 sisters and no brothers.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
moving to the rhythms of His grace
javamamma is on the move!
17 years ago
life of color
17 years ago
Life @ Me and My House - Homeschool Blogger
So...Sophistocated - Homeschool Blogger
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(12)
my india clothes
Lincoln Childrens Museum
Today my sisters got their ears pierced. today I ...
my daddy comes home in 4 days i am so exited
i am going to dance camp today after school
my sisters and i are going to scrapbook with my mo...
We are in North Platte for the weekend. My cousin ...
i am going to scapbook with my mom and my 2 sister...
My daddy left to India yesturday. Hes gonna be gon...
I got to have a party in school today.We ate pizza...
We are taking our Christmas decorations down to day.
For new years my family and I went to our church. ...
►
2008
(20)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(3)
1 comment:
Me too! Can't wait.
Post a Comment