skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, December 7, 2008
fun times
I got a back massage from my 5 year old sister and a stomach massage from my 7 year old sister.
1 comment:
javamamma
said...
Sounds like you were having fun while I was hiding in my room!
December 7, 2008 at 10:43 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crafty Chick's Life
About Me
crafty chick
I am 10 years old. I would like to be a teacher when I grown up. I have a family of 5 - 2 sisters and no brothers.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
moving to the rhythms of His grace
javamamma is on the move!
17 years ago
life of color
17 years ago
Life @ Me and My House - Homeschool Blogger
So...Sophistocated - Homeschool Blogger
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(14)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(20)
▼
December
(17)
ipods rock
north platte
awsome
presents
cousins
partys
clothes
awesome
presents
singing
we are going to watch Horten Hears A Who.Will be fun
programs
school
fun times
at school
Christmas days
school
►
November
(3)
1 comment:
Sounds like you were having fun while I was hiding in my room!
Post a Comment