skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, November 29, 2008
snow fall
it snowed in my hometown my sister and i are going to go play in the snow
later today it is going to be awesome
1 comment:
javamamma
said...
i hope you had fun in the snow. i think it's really cold outside now. brr.
November 29, 2008 at 8:36 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crafty Chick's Life
About Me
crafty chick
I am 10 years old. I would like to be a teacher when I grown up. I have a family of 5 - 2 sisters and no brothers.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
moving to the rhythms of His grace
javamamma is on the move!
17 years ago
life of color
17 years ago
Life @ Me and My House - Homeschool Blogger
So...Sophistocated - Homeschool Blogger
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(14)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(20)
►
December
(17)
▼
November
(3)
snowy day
snow fall
thanks
1 comment:
i hope you had fun in the snow. i think it's really cold outside now. brr.
Post a Comment